This village is a much-sought-for place mainly becouse of a local gothic church built in 13rd century where we can see original gothic wall painting from the end of 14th century. The church is a national monument. Next we shall visit a late-classicism church from 1843 which was supplemented with an altar from 17th century. The first written reference is from 1266 when the familly Necpaly hold this village. Already in 16th century a latin school had been built and later a Gymnasium followed.